Non destructive wall thickness measurement:
- Measures hard materials such as steel, plastics, glass, ceramics, etc.
- Measures residual wall thickness to detect flaws and pittings in tubes, pressure vessels, tanks, containers, etc.
- Measures through the paint or coating, eliminates coating up to 2mm thickness
- Dual-multi mode for precise wall thickness measurement without taking into account any paint or coating thickness
- Measures from 0.63 to 500 mm (pulse-to-echo mode) and 2.54 to 25,4 mm (echo-to-echo mode)
- High precision and excellent reproducibility
- Scan mode to detect flaws and pittings by corrosion
- Audible and visual alarm mode to indicate deviations from preset tolerances
- Differential mode to indicate +/- deviations from the set point
- Internal memory for storing up to 1,000 readings in 10 batches with 100 readings per batch
- RS232 output sends data to a serial printer or a computer