We are happy to assist
finding the best measuring solution for your specific application as well as with all questions concerning coating thickness measurement in general and also non-standard measuring tasks, calibration, quality requirements and much more. It is a pleasure for us to share our experience of more than 75 years with you.
Tel.: +49 221 75204-33
Coating thickness gauge MiniTest 2500 – 4500
The MiniTest 2500-4500 series offers a large selection of sensors, different calibration methods and evaluation options for a wide range of tasks in the field of coating measurements.
The non-destructive measurement covers the following measuring range:
0 – 50 mm for non-magnetic coatings on steel
0 – 100 mm for insulating coatings on non-ferrous metals
Heat resistant probes for temperatures up to 250 °C and 350 °C
Pencil shaped probes to measure in tubes and pipes
All probes are equipped with wear resistant poles ensuring long life for use also on abrasive substrates.
Both models are equipped with a huge data memory for storage of up to 2 million measuring values either taken in direct mode (MiniTest 2500) or categorized in an APPLICATION-BATCH memory structure.
Data transfer to PC is carried out via a USB interface; MiniTest 4500 additionally offers Bluetooth connectivity.
Ergonomical design, a clear display, one-button operation and illuminated keypad and other useful features add up to a high customer value for the MiniTest 2500-4500 gauge family.
Non-destructive coating thickness gauge for:
- Non-magnetic coatings on steel
- Insulating coatings on non-ferrous metals
- Copper layers on insulating substrates
- Powder coatings on steel and non-ferrous metals
- Magnetic induction (F-type sensors) according to DIN EN ESO 2808, method 7C
- Eddy current (CN- and N-type sensors) according to DIN EN ESO 2808, method 7D
- Wide range of wear resistant probes adaptable for varied applications
- Universal probes with automatic substrate detection allows quick measurement on steel and non-ferrous metals
- Wear resistant special probes with a virtually unlimited life
- High accuracy in measurement and repeatability
- Storage and evaluation of measuring values
- Special calibration function for rough surfaces and calibration through unknown coating (CTC method)
- Coating thickness gauge MiniTest 2500/4500
- 1 x 9 V battery 6 LR 61
- 1 cross tip screwdriver
- Operating instructions on CD
- Short operating instructions
- Factory certificate
- Plastic carrying case