We are happy to assist
finding the best measuring solution for your specific application as well as with all questions concerning coating thickness measurement in general and also non-standard measuring tasks, calibration, quality requirements and much more. It is a pleasure for us to share our experience of more than 75 years with you.
Tel.: +49 221 75204-94
PoroTest 7: Greater safety for coated surfaces
The PoroTest 7 helps you to locate pores, fissures and other faults in non-conductive coatings on conductive basis material such as steel, aluminium, concrete, etc. It therefore provides optimal protection from:
- Internal and external corrosion
- Secondary damage due to minute coating defects
- Damage to highly sensitive foodstuffs
- Dangerous chemical reactions
- Cost-intensive re-coatings due to undetected defects
The PoroTest 7 is designed for use with boilers, pumps, tanks and other receptacles, but also for offshore installations, drilling rigs, ships or pipelines.
Holiday detector for detecting pores and holes in insulating materials on conductive substrates such as steel, aluminium, concrete etc.
- Testing of insulating coatings in a thickness range of 30 µm to 11.3 mm
- Electronically stabilised high-tension assures secure detection of pinholes and pores.
- Large selection of test electrodes adapted to specific applications.
- Test voltage 0.5 to 35 kV
- Operateur menu on display in four languages
- Optical and acoustic alert
- Ideal for on-site testing through its ergonomic and sturdy design
- Electrical safety provisions according to VDE 0411, part 1
- Power supply: AC operated or battery operated via integrated rechargeable battery
- Pinhole detector Porotest with integrated rechargeable battery
- Connection cable from basic unit to electrode
- Metal brush electrode
- Equipotential cable, 5 m
- Power supply cable
- Shoulder belt
- Plastic carrying case