PoroTest 7: Greater safety for coated surfaces
The PoroTest 7 helps you to locate pores, fissures and other faults in non-conductive coatings on conductive basis material such as steel, aluminium, concrete, etc. It therefore provides optimal protection from:
- Internal and external corrosion
- Secondary damage due to minute coating defects
- Damage to highly sensitive foodstuffs
- Dangerous chemical reactions
- Cost-intensive re-coatings due to undetected defects
The PoroTest 7 is designed for use with boilers, pumps, tanks and other receptacles, but also for offshore installations, drilling rigs, ships or pipelines.
Holiday detector for detecting pores and holes in insulating materials on conductive substrates such as steel, aluminium, concrete etc.
- Testing of insulating coatings in a thickness range of 30 µm to 11.3 mm
- Electronically stabilised high-tension assures secure detection of pinholes and pores.
- Large selection of test electrodes adapted to specific applications.
- Test voltage 0.5 to 35 kV
- Operateur menu on display in four languages
- Optical and acoustic alert
- Ideal for on-site testing through its ergonomic and sturdy design
- Electrical safety provisions according to VDE 0411, part 1
- Power supply: AC operated or battery operated via integrated rechargeable battery
- Pinhole detector Porotest with integrated rechargeable battery
- Connection cable from basic unit to electrode
- Metal brush electrode
- Equipotential cable, 5 m
- Power supply cable
- Shoulder belt
- Plastic carrying case
We are here to help you
finding the best solution for your individual measuring task as well as to answer all questions on coating thickness measurement in general and also when it comes to special topics, on calibration, quality requirements and many more. It is our pleasure to share our experience of more than 70 years in coatings industry with our customers.
Head of technical support
Tel.: +49 221 75204-63