We are happy to assist
finding the best measuring solution for your specific application as well as with all questions concerning coating thickness measurement in general and also non-standard measuring tasks, calibration, quality requirements and much more. It is a pleasure for us to share our experience of more than 75 years with you.
Tel.: +49 221 75204-32
QuintSonic T: All measuring parameters on one screen
QuintSonic T measures of up to eightcoatings in a single operation.
It can measure polymer coatings such as paints, varnishes and synthetic material, as well as glass, ceramic or metallic coatings on virtually any substrate.
Precise and easy to handle, QuintSonic T can measure all typical coating systems such as:
- Lacquers on synthetic material
- Synthetic material on wood
- Glass on metal
- and many more.
Featuring a generous 8-inch display, QuintSonic offers a user-friendly overview of the result of measurement as well as the corresponding course of the ultrasonic signal (A-scan). Parameters for signal adjustment are displayed simultaneously and can thus bie adapted to the current measurement with significant time savings. Subsequient adjustment of parameters is also possible through the new memory option for A-scans.
In addition, QuintSonic T is characterized by simple handling via touch screen and intuitive user guidance. The measuring program also offers a clear data structure with integrated test report generation.
QuintSonic T is also ideally suited for harsher environments due to IP 67 & MIL-STD 810 G and extremely resistant Gorilla® glass.
Non-destructive measurement of::
- Varnish, synthetic materials, glass, enamel and other coatings on wood, synthetic materials, glass, metal and ceramic
- Metal coatings on synthetic materials, ceramic and wood
- Up to 8 coatings in a single operation.
Also suitable for wall thickness measurement.
- Ultrasonic reflection (DIN EN ISO 2808, method 10)
- Quick evaluation of the measuring signal, high accuracy and repeatability owing to the sensor-integrated digital 32-bit signal processing (SIDSP®)
- Over 40 measuring values per minute: start, wait for 1 second, done.
- Mere 5 mm measuring area enables gathering measurement on tiny and curved parts
- QuintSonic SIDSP®-Sensor
- Industrial tablet equipped with evaluation software
- Tablet stand
- Operating manual German / English
- 1 bottle coupling gel by ElektroPhysik, 100 ml
- 1 bottle Aqua dest (couplant), 100 ml
- Single layer standard for gauge verification
- Plastic carrying case