We are here to help you
finding the best solution for your individual measuring task as well as to answer all questions on coating thickness measurement in general and also when it comes to special topics, on calibration, quality requirements and many more. It is our pleasure to share our experience of more than 70 years in coatings industry with our customers.
Head of technical support
Tel.: +49 221 75204-63
QuintSonic 7: Highly versatile and quick to use
The QuintSonic 7 measures of up to five coatings in a single operation.
It can measure polymer coatings such as paints, varnishes and synthetic material, as well as glass, ceramic or metallic coatings on virtually any substrate.
The QuintSonic 7 means problem-free and, above all, precision measurement of typical coating systems such as:
- Lacquers on synthetic material
- Synthetic material on wood
- Glass on metal
- and many more.
Intelligent evaluation of the ultrasonic signal reading means minimal user interference to deliver results that are reproducible. The QuintSonic 7 features a simple calibration and graphic display of test results on an A screen making it a highly versatile gauge that is quick to use.
Non-destructive measurement of::
- Varnish, synthetic materials, glass, enamel and other coatings on wood, synthetic materials, glass, metal and ceramic
- Metal coatings on synthetic materials, ceramic and wood
- Up to 5 coatings in a single operation.
Also suitable for wall thickness measurement.
- Ultrasonic reflection (DIN EN ISO 2808, method 10)
- Quick evaluation of the measuring signal, high accuracy and repeatability owing to the sensor-integrated digital 32-bit signal processing (SIDSP®)
- Over 40 measuring values per minute: start, wait for 1 second, done.
- Mere 5 mm measuring area enables gathering measurement on tiny and curved parts
- Graphic display showing individual coatings, zoom-enabled A screen and menu-driven user guidance
- QuintSonic 7 basic unit
- Ultrasonic sensor with 1 m / 40″ sensor cable
- USB-Adapter cable
- Software QSoft 7 Basic Edition on CD
- Operating manual German / English on CD
- 1 bottle coupling gel by ElektroPhysik, 100 ml
- 4 batteries AA / LR06
- Plastic carrying case