We are happy to assist
finding the best measuring solution for your specific application as well as with all questions concerning coating thickness measurement in general and also non-standard measuring tasks, calibration, quality requirements and much more. It is a pleasure for us to share our experience of more than 75 years with you.
Tel.: +49 221 75204-24
QuintSonic 7: Highly versatile and quick to use
The QuintSonic 7 measures of up to five coatings in a single operation.
It can measure polymer coatings such as paints, varnishes and synthetic material, as well as glass, ceramic or metallic coatings on virtually any substrate.
The QuintSonic 7 means problem-free and, above all, precision measurement of typical coating systems such as:
- Lacquers on synthetic material
- Synthetic material on wood
- Glass on metal
- and many more.
Intelligent evaluation of the ultrasonic signal reading means minimal user interference to deliver results that are reproducible. The QuintSonic 7 features a simple calibration and graphic display of test results on an A screen making it a highly versatile gauge that is quick to use.
Non-destructive measurement of::
- Varnish, synthetic materials, glass, enamel and other coatings on wood, synthetic materials, glass, metal and ceramic
- Metal coatings on synthetic materials, ceramic and wood
- Up to 5 coatings in a single operation.
Also suitable for wall thickness measurement.
- Ultrasonic reflection (DIN EN ISO 2808, method 10)
- Quick evaluation of the measuring signal, high accuracy and repeatability owing to the sensor-integrated digital 32-bit signal processing (SIDSP®)
- Over 40 measuring values per minute: start, wait for 1 second, done.
- Mere 5 mm measuring area enables gathering measurement on tiny and curved parts
- Graphic display showing individual coatings, zoom-enabled A screen and menu-driven user guidance
- QuintSonic 7 basic unit
- Ultrasonic sensor with 1 m / 40″ sensor cable
- USB-Adapter cable
- Software QSoft 7 Basic Edition on CD
- Operating manual German / English on CD
- 1 bottle coupling gel by ElektroPhysik, 100 ml
- 4 batteries AA / LR06
- Plastic carrying case