We are happy to assist
finding the best measuring solution for your specific application as well as with all questions concerning coating thickness measurement in general and also non-standard measuring tasks, calibration, quality requirements and much more. It is a pleasure for us to share our experience of more than 75 years with you.
Tel.: +49 221 75204-32
Flexible application using the MiniTest 3100
The MiniTest 3100 system has numerous probes suited to a variety of coating thickness measurement tasks, as well as different calibration methods and analysis options:
- Specialised probes can be supplied,g. completely sealed probes for use in wet areas, and heat-resistant probes for temperatures up to 250°C and 350°C
- A special calibration method allows for countless different applications; calibration using unidentified coatings (CTC method) enables calibration on objects with inaccessible uncoated areas.
- The calibration curve recorded in the factory is stored in the probe connector making it easy to interchange probes on site.
- All probes are equipped with durable poles to ensure long life even for frequent use on abrasive substrates. The pole surfaces are highly polished.
Non-destructive coating thickness gauge for:
- Non-magnetic coatings on steel
- Insulating coatings on non-ferrous metals
- Copper layers on insulating substrates
- Powder coatings on steel and non-ferrous metals
- Magnetic induction (F-type sensors) according to DIN EN ESO 2808, method 7C
- Eddy current (CN- and N-type sensors) according to DIN EN ESO 2808, method 7D
- Wide range of wear resistant probes adaptable for varied applications
- Universal probes with automatic substrate detection allows quick measurement on steel and non-ferrous metals
- Wear resistant special probes with a virtually unlimited life
- High accuracy in measurement and repeatability
- Storage and evaluation of measuring values
- Special calibration function for rough surfaces and calibration through unknown coating (CTC method)
- Coating thickness gauge MiniTest 3100
- 1 x 9 V battery 6 LR 61
- 1 cross tip screwdriver
- Operating instructions on CD
- Short operating instructions
- Factory certificate
- Plastic carrying case