We are here to help you
finding the best solution for your individual measuring task as well as to answer all questions on coating thickness measurement in general and also when it comes to special topics, on calibration, quality requirements and many more. It is our pleasure to share our experience of more than 70 years in coatings industry with our customers.
Tel.: +49 221 75204-32
Flexible application using the MiniTest 3100
The MiniTest 3100 system has numerous probes suited to a variety of coating thickness measurement tasks, as well as different calibration methods and analysis options:
- Specialised probes can be supplied,g. completely sealed probes for use in wet areas, and heat-resistant probes for temperatures up to 250°C and 350°C
- A special calibration method allows for countless different applications; calibration using unidentified coatings (CTC method) enables calibration on objects with inaccessible uncoated areas.
- The calibration curve recorded in the factory is stored in the probe connector making it easy to interchange probes on site.
- All probes are equipped with durable poles to ensure long life even for frequent use on abrasive substrates. The pole surfaces are highly polished.
Non-destructive coating thickness gauge for:
- Non-magnetic coatings on steel
- Insulating coatings on non-ferrous metals
- Copper layers on insulating substrates
- Powder coatings on steel and non-ferrous metals
- Magnetic induction (F-type sensors) according to DIN EN ESO 2808, method 7C
- Eddy current (CN- and N-type sensors) according to DIN EN ESO 2808, method 7D
- Wide range of wear resistant probes adaptable for varied applications
- Universal probes with automatic substrate detection allows quick measurement on steel and non-ferrous metals
- Wear resistant special probes with a virtually unlimited life
- High accuracy in measurement and repeatability
- Storage and evaluation of measuring values
- Special calibration function for rough surfaces and calibration through unknown coating (CTC method)
- Coating thickness gauge MiniTest 3100
- 1 x 9 V battery 6 LR 61
- 1 cross tip screwdriver
- Operating instructions on CD
- Short operating instructions
- Factory certificate
- Plastic carrying case